The University Health Center is offering flu shots for students, faculty and staff.
Students can receive a flu shot during rapid walk-in clinics (schedule below) or by making an appointment. All faculty and staff as well as students under the age of 19 must make an appointment to receive a flu shot.
The flu shots are free for students and $35 for faculty and staff. Appointments can be made by calling 402-472-5000.
Walk-in flu shot clinics are reserved for students only. Faculty and staff must make an appointment as the health center is unable to submit charges to insurance for the walk-in option.
Students will need to bring their NCard to receive a flu shot.
The University Health Center, which is managed by Nebraska Medicine, offers Fluarix Quadrivalent flu shots, which protect against four flu viruses.
Learn more about the University Health Center’s flu shot options. The health center is located at 550 N. 19th St.
2018 Flu Shot Walk-in Clinics (for students only)
- Oct. 8, 15, 22 and 29, 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m., University Health Center Pharmacy
- Oct. 17 and 24, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m., University Health Center, Room 126
- Oct. 4 and 25, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m., University Health Center Pharmacy
- Oct. 11, 9 to 11 a.m., University Health Center Pharmacy
- Oct. 18, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m., University Health Center, Room 126
- Oct. 26, 9 a.m. to noon, Nebraska East Union, level three (room posted)