Join Campus Recreation professional staff who have more than 35 years of combined experience helping people develop healthy weight management skills for “Well on Your Weigh” weight management.
The new session starts at 7 a.m. Sept. 10 at the Campus Recreation Center.
Well on Your Weigh is a 14-week, interactive group lifestyle program that teaches the skills and knowledge needed to manage weight in a healthy, fun and safe environment. The total package is a $1,644 value; Campus Recreation members can receive it for $250 (non-members pay $250 plus the cost of a Campus Recreation membership).
The program includes:
- 42 group exercise sessions
- 14 group webinar sessions that include nutrition, goal setting, motivation
- 3 individual nutrition and exercise assessments
- 14 individual weekly goal setting sessions
- Unlimited access to a registered dietitian and exercise specialist
If time is limited, there is a webinar only option, which is available either with other group members from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m. Thursdays for 14 weeks starting Sept. 12. It also is available to view in an online-archived format anytime. Cost is $50 for Campus Recreation or Livewell members or $75 for the general public.
For more information, contact Karen Miller at 402-472-0880 or email@example.com.