Six graduating seniors have completed the requirements of the University Honors Program at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
To graduate from the program, students must maintain at least a 3.5 grade-point average, complete a culminating senior project or research thesis, and fulfill other curricular requirements. This year, with the additional 178 Honors students who graduated in May, the Honors Program is on track to graduate the largest number of students in its 33-year history.
Following is a list of August Honors Program graduates by hometown. The information includes major(s) and academic college(s).
- Joy Karges, global studies, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Jairo Gamboa, economics and finance, College of Business.
- Jared Fuelberth, software engineering, College of Engineering.
- Robert Gabel, fisheries and wildlife (conservation biology), College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
- Paige Haskett, architectural studies, College of Architecture.
- Jacob Schneider, biological sciences and finance, College of Arts and Sciences and College of Business.