Seven graduating seniors have completed the requirements of the University Honors Program at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
To graduate from the Honors Program, students must maintain at least a 3.5 grade-point average, complete a culminating senior project or research thesis, and fulfill other curricular requirements. The August graduates join 242 students who graduated from the Honors Program in May — the largest class in the program’s 36-year history.
Following is a list of August Honors Program graduates by hometown, including each student’s academic college(s).
- Joanna Walton, College of Education and Human Sciences
- Laura Jensen, College of Arts and Sciences and College of Education and Human Sciences
- Adrian Pilkington, College of Arts and Sciences and College of Engineering
- Zachary Cheek, Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts
- Jacob Mir, College of Business
- Nicholas Kozisek, College of Arts and Sciences
- Peyton Alder, College of Arts and Sciences