The Rec and Wellness Center is offering ready-to-go “Meal Kit Mondays” through its Wellness Kitchen on East Campus. The service offers everything needed to prepare dinner in less than an hour.
All kits include a recipe card to assist with preparation. Participants provide utensils, cooking spray and minor chopping, mixing and baking to complete the meal. Each meal costs $15 and serves four.
The service is available to all students, faculty and staff. Entrée options and dates are listed below.
Orders can be placed online. Kits will be ready for pick-up from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the assigned Monday at the Wellness Kitchen inside the Rec and Wellness Center on East Campus.
November 7 entrée choices
orders must be received by 11:59 p.m. November 2
- **Creamy Tuscan Chicken, Tomatoes, and Spinach **
- Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Butternut Squash Pasta
November 21 entrée choices
orders must be received by 11:59 p.m. November 16
- Mexican Ground Beef Skillet
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
- Crispy Chickpea Tacos with Slaw
For more information, contact Brenna Schmader via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.