Nominations are now open for Nebraska’s Student Impact Awards, which honor registered student organization officers, members and faculty advisors.
Any campus community member can submit nominations for the awards. Nominations are due by midnight March 25.
The awards will be presented April 11 at the Student Impact Awards Banquet in the Nebraska Union Centennial Room.
Nominations can be made for the following awards:
- Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Outstanding Advisor
- Outstanding Commitment to Recruitment
- Outstanding New Advisor
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Outstanding Student Organization Officer
- Outstanding Student Organization President
- Program of the Year
- Student Leadership Award
- Student Organization Philanthropy/Service Award
- Student Organization Sustainability Award
To nominate a recognized student organization, individual student or advisor, visit the student involvement portal.
For additional questions about the nomination process, contact Melissa Griffith Phelps at firstname.lastname@example.org.