Eight graduating seniors have completed the requirements of the University Honors Program at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
To graduate from the Honors Program, students must maintain at least a 3.5 grade-point average, complete a culminating senior project or research thesis, and fulfill other curricular requirements. The August graduates join 263 students who graduated from the Honors Program in May — the largest class in the program’s 37-year history.
Following is a list of August Honors Program graduates by hometown, including each student’s academic college.
- Graham McVicker, College of Arts and Sciences
- Cambelle Johnson, College of Arts and Sciences
- Kelly Zach, College of Arts and Sciences
- Kalen Wallin, College of Arts and Sciences
- Priscilla Lebesse, College of Education and Human Sciences
- Daniel Noon, College of Engineering
- Laura Perez-Villagomez, College of Arts and Sciences