Nearly 20 campus-based nonprofit organizations are featured in the Lincoln Community Foundation’s 10th Give to Lincoln Day fundraiser on May 25.
Give to Lincoln Day is an online event encouraging donations to support local nonprofits and causes. A record 455 local charities have registered for the 2021 event. Each participating nonprofit organization will receive a proportional share of the $500,000 match fund, based on its percentage of total dollars raised.
The event gives participating nonprofits an opportunity to fill the void from canceled fundraisers and increased demands during the past year. The 2020 event raised nearly $7 million for 448 local nonprofits. Give to Lincoln Day has raised more than $33 million for local nonprofits in its nine-year history.
Learn more about the community fundraiser and how to donate here.
Campus-based nonprofit organizations participating in the 2021 event include:
- Center for Great Plains Studies
- Friends of the Lied Center for Performing Arts
- Friends of Opera, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Friends of the International Quilt Museum
- Friends of the Larsen Tractor Museum
- Friends of the Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center
- Friends of the University of Nebraska State Museum
- Jazz in June
- Lancaster County 4-H
- Lutheran Center
- Nebraska 4-H Foundation
- Nebraska Public Media — NET Foundation for Radio
- Nebraska Public Media — NET Foundation for Television
- Nebraska Repertory Theatre
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum
- NHRI Leadership Mentoring
- Prairie Pines Partners
- Sheldon Art Association
- University of Nebraska Foundation — Husker Pantry
- VisionMaker Media