Eleven graduating seniors have been named Chancellor’s Scholars at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
Chancellor’s Scholars are students who have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at Nebraska and elsewhere.
Following is a list of Chancellor’s Scholars by hometown. The information includes academic major(s), college(s), and parents’ names.
- Holdrege: Jacob George Harvey, fisheries and wildlife, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Randall and Lisa Harvey.
- Kearney: Devi B. Seshadri, graphic design, Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, Sri Seshadri and Kathy Bock.
- Lincoln: Brady Lance Darrough, mechanical engineering, College of Engineering, Lance and Lori Darrough.
- Omaha: Lauren Elizabeth Weis, biological sciences and psychology, College of Arts and Sciences, Jim and Francie Weis.
- Pierce: Kate Ann Asmus, fisheries and wildlife, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Tim and Julie Asmus.
- Randolph: Margaret Ellen Carlson, psychology, College of Arts and Sciences, Melanie Carlson and the late Lance Carlson.
- Longmont, Colorado: Daniel Fletcher Ahern, animal science, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Robert and Lynn Ahern.
- Davenport, Iowa: Alexis Christine Behrens, management, College of Business, Matt Behrens and Kim Behrens-Kelly.
- Traverse City, Michigan: Olivia Marie Schmitz, English, College of Arts and Sciences, Peter and Kim Schmitz.
- Woodbury, Minnesota: Hannah Eileen Eggert, veterinary science, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Thomas and Yvonne Eggert.
- Noida, India: Kushagra Kapil, computer science and mathematics, College of Arts and Sciences, Manoj Kumar Sharma and Mamta Sharma.